Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love, Life and Planning

I have a bit of catch up to do! Been busy with Thanksgiving and catching up on my wacko sleep patterns as of late. Thanksgiving was so nice! Had 2 turkey dinners so I am still full from that and the family time was so awesome.

My fiancee and I are in full swing for our wedding. We were crunching numbers and updating/revising our guest list. Somehow 10 more people have been added. I emailed the decor place as I need to add chair covers and sashes. A bit stressful, but its all gonna work out. We are now trying to figure out how much darn ETOH we will need for the big day. Beer is difficult to est as my sister ran out of beer due to the HOT weather in June and well, we do not want a repeat of that. Nice warm weather and enough beer to go around! We are also meeting up with the DJ this next week-so fun!! Oh and p.s. I LOVE my dress!!!

I have been a bit sad as of late thinking about my sister. Haven't talked to her since the summer...I am really missing our old relationship, and maybe thats why I am so low lately? I want my sister back, give her back to me and release her from your evil grasp.

I am missing seeing my nieces and nephew as much as well...They seriously make my world go round. Adorable and so hilarious.

New phase of my career is beginning as well...THPCU orientation begins on Monday and I am blessed with such great co-workers. "To what is to come!" *klank*

I love my fiancee, he makes me laugh and smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. After 12 years and 7 months...I still feel ike a school girl in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)