Friday, November 28, 2008

My FIRST order and a night from _ _ _ _


I recieved my very first SU! order and I cannot wait to start using it on my holidays...Although I have to cardstock or pretty paper, so I better go buy something to use! :)


All I wanna do is purchases a whole bunch more stuff! (so bad)


Last night was so busy, but I was very preoccupied in thought, so maybe that is why it "felt" so busy...some people have no clue how and when to bring something up...something hurtful and it really sticks with me for extended periods of time. Sad.


Soooo! I obviously need so cardmaking time and a good shop, time with frinds and family to cheer me up! I am so very thankful for my close friends...you know who you are ;)

1 comments:

Randi November 28, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

*hug*

I think we need to do some retail therapy tonight. Just sayin...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)