Wednesday, January 21, 2009

whirlwind!


The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. My BFF's wedding and all the pre-parties/planning! Who knew it was so much work?! Alas, just the rehersal dinner on Wednesday and then the actual wedding! I am very excited. I picked up my dress yesterday (BM) and I love it! So elegant :) I know my BFF is goingto look so beautiful...can't wait! I still have to finish my speech...YIKES!
Potential hair for wedding at Right!


I pre-ordered about 5-6 items from the new SU! catty! So excited...I get 2 free Sale-A-Bration items as well so, thats awesome!


My niece turned 16 (GULP!) yesterday, so me and SO are taking her for dinner tonight...I can't believe she is 16! This sucks! Why oh why can't they stay little? How on EARTH and I going to handle my own growing up?!


Found some new stamps I LOVE called My Favorite Things...I have a list of about 3 sets I NEED. I bought one, its "rain or Shine" and I already made a card with it...so cute!!!


I need to get my ladies to the dress shops looking for BM dresses within the first 2 weeks of Feb...we are also meeting with a potential (likely) florist on Feb 7th.....COUNTDOWN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)