Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to Reality



What a beautiful city full of lights and laughter!! I am back from Las Vegas with many great memories. My feet are still achy from all the miles we must have walked total. Lots of hilarious quotes from throughout the trip to be laughed at for a long while :)


  • "I the thought the flight was 40 minutes to Vegas"
  • " Oh I know that guy, I was with him last night"
  • "Payday is next year"

Hilarious and much more where that came from-my dear friend Buckshee wrote loads of em down (for scrapbooking purposes of course!)

Went to the Palms for a night out and visited Moon, Ghostbar and the Playboy Lounge-super fun and all very different. But the best part for me was the Lion King musical-I cried like a baby through the whole thing. It was spectacular....LOVED it! We also did the Iffel Tower tour-that had some spectacular views as well...so beautiful.


Will update a wee bit more soon...just a brief synopsis of the trip :)



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)