Friday, August 7, 2009

Visions of white...

This whole house hunting thing is overwhelming! I desperately want to have our own little haven to call our own! We have spent countless hours going through emails from our realtor and really...not that much gets our attention. There is however, this cute little one that needs ALOT of TLC but it is in a GREAT neighbourhood. You know what they say "location, location, location" So this weekend we are going to go look a a few more, including this little hidden gem.

I have visions of White dancing through my head and cannot wait to decorate! I am likely getting 2 dressers to Shab out and use in our new abode. So excited about that! They are already sanded and primed as well-score :)

Vegas is also fast approaching and I cannot wait. I am going with a group of ladies who are near and dear to my heart. We just get on so well adn are ALWAYS laughing...These types of people really lift you...even when you are not really in need of a lift :) Shopping and sight seeing are in the works...And I cannot stand to wait any longer to see the Lion King! At long last!!!

This whole post wedding phasse is a real downer...I miss all the excitement of planning and designing. All the people that pulled together to help was really overwhelming (in a good way) and I am so very blessed to have had such a perfect day :) I love my Hubby so very much!

So expect more blogging, I just need a outlet to post all about my Visons of white!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)