Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fantastic Birthday

What a wonderful birthday weekend spent with many friends :) A perfect dinner Friday with friends and Cranium to top it off :) The pictures will remain off blogs everywhere! Saturday Mr C and I hosted our first BBQ at our new home. It was so nice to have family over and to host them for a change. Lovely lovely evening. Sunday I had a great group of gals over for girlie chat and Mr C was a doll and did alot of food prep and drink refills-what a guy xo.






Exciting news! I got a sewing machine from Mr C and I have used it already! I bought some fabrics yesterday to start making my first table runner. its a white (go figure) with a turquoise blue floral print...just lovely! I think I will need to get myself to the nearest fabric store and purchase a cutting mat and rotary cutter. For ease you see.



Yesterday Rocketgirl and I went to our favorite store in town-Roses and Rutabagas. There is so much inspiration in that beautiful store thanks to Rosie. You HAVE to do at least 2 laps or you miss many beautiful treasures. I am lemming a beautiful clock from there. And some adorable silver salt and pepper shakers. Well let's be honest...I am lemming bedding and the new candles when they come in as well! Just love it!

Courtesy of Rocketgirl I also enjoyed my favorite sushi and a relaxing pedi yesterday on my 25th (cough cough) birthday! I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ March 24, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Just popped onto your lovely blog. Too bad Roses and Rutabagas is a little too far me for me to visit. Your words make me crave ...
Have a lovely day and enjoy Spring!

Rosie March 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Well... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
A new sewing machine...could it get any better??...I think not...
Glad you and Rocketgirl enjoyed yourself at my "home away from home"...our spring "goodies" are
arriving daily...(I think I might be getting a bit senile, as I am as surprised as the girls, at what arrives...Oh well...Have a lovely weekend, with continued birthday festivities...love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)