Monday, March 8, 2010

Powder Room Redo!

Well Mr C and I have almost been in our new house for 3 months. We have done so much work and yet it feels like we have completed nothing on our list. Maybe we are not organized enough and are doing too many projects at once. Ok, I am pretty sure this is the case. I thought I would post some before and afters of pur powder room progress. All that is left to do is nail the base boards and hang the mirror. Yes THE mirror that I adore. My beautiful ornate find now made stunning by a little white magic. Well then accessorise and well, I am at a loss. Please help me to decorate my powder!!! Shall it be beachy or cottagey or shabby? I have no clear vision as I love all these looks!
Anyhow...on with the show!!









I had to have some adorable crystal knobs purchased at my favorite store
Roses and Rutabagas






What do you think of our light fixture????



As mentioned, the mirror has yet to take its place of the wall. I will take the final pics once it is up and the finishing is complete. Now that you have seen the pics, what shall I pic up to decorate??

I guess this is proof we have made some progress. Slow and steady wins the race they say...
If you would like a source list, let me know and I will do one up. Or contact me and ask :)

Til the next entry,
nite-nite
Ms C

1 comments:

Rosie March 21, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

What an amazing transformation! Looks so fresh and bright.Well done!
It's the cosmetic renos that always give me the most satisfaction, and make me query,"Why ever did I waited so long"?
Many thanks for the store "plug"...
Very sweet...Happy renos...Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)