Thursday, April 15, 2010

addicted...

Hello, my name is Becky and I am a Gleek. Those of you who really know me know that well I was in fact: a Dramie girl in school. I did the musicals ect and loved to sing. After high school, my BFF and I Coral hit the local Karaoke spots to continue to sing our hearts out. Honestly every Friday night for a few years...and I mean quite a few...

Glee is basically a dream come true to me. I love to sing along and can almost, ok totally, picture myself singing with the Glee Club. I guess I am a bit like Rachel...at least some qualities, I love love love this show and find myself looking forward to each week to see what is on the set list for each eppie.

Hellloooooooooo Helllloooooooooooooooooo! I dont know why you say good bye adn I say Helloooooooo!

3 cheers for GLEE!

1 comments:

Rosie April 15, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Oh we are kindred spirits...this is a "groovy" little show. Even my dear husband watches with "glee"...I have a permanent grin plastered on my face as this show is on...what a joy to watch.
I actually did sing in the choir during my senior years, but it was NOTHING like this....so next week I shall "pop the corn" for you as well ...smile on Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)