Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A different World Series now

Yesterday was a tough day. Saying goodbye to a friend is never easy. My mom drove by the church on the way home from wok and could feel the energy. You are loved by many my dear old friend. I will remember the good days had, playing baseball and hockey outside. D.O.N.K.E.Y. I remember Phil and Whitney...while just talking for hours. Pasta and steak-classic.
Thank you for always being there. Thank you for the laughs-I know you are at rest now. Peace and light dear old friend. A heart of gold-Grand Slam. Go meet your heroes, they are waiting at the gate. Baseball games everyday...The Yankees play up there...daily.

Love you old friend...

7 comments:

Rosie April 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Sending comforting thoughts and a hug your way...C

Rosie April 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Good Morning Sweetie,
Just wanted to wish you a happy Wednesday...and remind you to smile...hope your feeling better today...love C

Rosie April 28, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

tea would be lovely...let me know when your off next...:) Rosie

Rosie April 29, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Well Hi there,
thanks so much...Ya, I would love to shoot Darby's cute little cottage... we'll see what I can bribe her with ;D...hope your day was groovy...sweet dreams...Rosie

Rosie May 1, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Good Morning Sweetie,
a quick note to wish you a splendid weekend...full of sewing machine noises, palm sanders humming and of coarse paint fumes...some of MY favorite things...sending a huge hug Rosie

Rosie May 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

You said it...WHERE IS THE SUN???
I am COLD...fuzzzzy blanket, ugly slippers...ahhh...french vanilla.
I wanted to take my pup for a walk ...maybe still will, we'll see

or.... PLAN B

Well sweet girl, you might take this opportunity to make a great cup of tea,get a cozy blanket and curl up with a good book...maybe tomorrow will be "painting weather"

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)