Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Days off in T-3 hours...

tick tock...faster please...I can hear my bed calling my name. I can not wait to sleep in a bit today on my turn around day. But as per usual, I have plans for my SUNNY days off. Of course, there are always painting projects to work on, sewing projects (I have a new bee in my bonnet) and well heck it's NURSING WEEK people! I have a lovely potluck to go to on Wednesday to celebrate my profession and my lovely co-workers. We are such a great team and I can't wait to spend some off duty time together. After all, I am, apparently a "ring leader". As if.

My closet TV addiction has reared it's ugly (awesome) head again and I was able to watch multiple episodes on my break. Forgot how much I secretly love the show. NO, I am NOT telling you all what it is. OK, well, it might have the word Hills in it...potentially...it could.

All signs point to a 20 degree day today (Tuesday) so I will be sun tanning and painting if you need me. Don't worry, I have sun block. But will this sun block lotion do anything for m numb finger?? It is still numb after 5 days post refinishing. Permanent nerve damage? I doubt it...just really squished nerves...flat.

Las Vegas...can I come visit you?? Oh I miss your warm weather, pools, shopping and shows. And Sheshwan. Shezshwan. oh whatev...Sky bar. The View. And secret Krispy Kremes. Shh don't tell. I would enjoy a nice vacay...Le Sigh.

3 comments:

Dawn May 11, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

BAHAHAHAHA! Schezuan! I love it! Secret Krispy Kremes??? VAULT! VAULT! VAULT! Oh that was a good trip...pls can we all go back????

I love night shift postings...call me when you wake from your slumber my dear friend.

Happy Nurses Week!

ps...where are your vegas socks?????

Randi May 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

OMG you guys had krispy kremes when I was suffering alone in bed????

Becky May 11, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

No dear Brokeshopaholic, you were lounging poolside avec drink in hand...we were getting coffees...and KK's...only happened once, I swear!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)