Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally found...and all mine

LOOK at what I found!!!!!



I cant hardly wait to read it and thumb gingerly through the pages! I know that some of my favorite Blogs are featured!! So excited so I will leave you with a promise to disclose some goodies I find during my read through.

Lovely day today and a sweet visit with some work mates...babies babies babies...



Thanks for the flowers Miss P and lil miss baby K! OH! I made that lovely table runner you see in this pic...Thanks to RG for all the 'guidance'

Loves to all!

3 comments:

Dawn May 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

guidance was all my pleasure my sweet. and when you aren't looking..."hey! what's that over there" i'm gonna grab that mag & scoot away...xo

Rosie May 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Ya, hoping you scoot my way...as I'd love to have a peek at it too!...how goes the paintin'...wish I was paintin'...maybe tomorrow...smile on ...Rosie

Rosie May 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

wow...what a productive day!!! Well done girlfriend!...I always feel sooo good when I get lots done...I missed you, but I totally understand, with this crazy spring you have to paint when you can...looking forward to "show and tell"...have a good day at work tomorrow...love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)