Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I got introuble...

I got in trouble from Rocketgirl for being a bad blogger. I already know that I have been bad. But, I have sorta been 'frozen' for the last week. Numb if you will. But yesterday I recieved the thawing news and I am no longer numb. Thank you Baby Jesus. I love you Mom!!!! *wipes brow AGAIN!*

So, back to normal then. I have so many projects I could start. Sewing ones, refinishing ones and flooring ones. Gardening ones. Mr. Cupcake will be starting to put into action his backyard blueprints. He has designed a cute little raised flower bed at the back of the yard :) Two levels of pretty flowers and shrubs...I will definately blogument that. Can't wait to see it unfold. And to plant some pretty flowers. Stay tuned for that :)

If you can believe it, I have to bake a cake tomorrow after a night shift and before a night shift. I usually LOVE baking-but this happy little baker is not up to it tomorrow...but it has to be done. And I will not lick the batter bowl after either. (I honestly don't generally do this!) Alas, it will get done, my partner in crime will finish it off and it will look beautiful.

Off to work...check charts and all that good Nursey stuff...
Good night lovelies...

7 comments:

Rosie May 27, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Oh sweet girl, I was beginning to worry...Sorry, your to do's are so many...maybe a DQ reeses pieces cake would suffice...happy to hear from you...love C

Dawn May 27, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

Blogument. I like that. Very innovative. and forward thinking. and smart!

Rosie, we will have you know...that TLC cakes are much better than a reeses pcs cake. having said that, Becks, we should probably sample just in case. marketing research. that's all.

Randi May 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

I would be happy to do test tasting for you girls... anything almond flavoured? Hope the cake tonight went ok. Please let's make our Trifecta date!

Rosie May 27, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS...but of coarse a TLC cake R*U*L*E*S...I can only imagine how luscious this sweet treat truly is...but there IS something to be said for market research...being #1, involves a lot of sacrifice...OK...I AM WILLING...but only because it is to keep TLC on top...sweet dreams... your #1 research analyst...XOXO

~*~ saskia ~*~ May 28, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Happy Cake-y weekend, just popped onto you lovely blog through Jocye. xx

Rosie May 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

WELL THANKS, that blue chair has three sisters and two on the way...My wrist just needed a break after doing four ...they are on the "to do" list ...I think I should "introduce you to the girls in person."...Rosie

Rosie May 30, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Ahh Becky,
For better or for worse, I will take credit for the entire re do. The two that are in their original state are too scary to even show a before and after :) I love to Upholster little jobs, I am too old to do anything bigger than a chair or possibly a small settee. Let me know when you are ready and we'll chat...hope you are enjoying your weekend my dear...love C

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)