Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Lovely List


Hello all my lovelies! Its Wednesday and this is what I am crushing on this week:

Love this print...perfectly stated. You can find it here: Etsy Shop Lucky Bluebird



June and hydrangeas....like tea and scones...they just go together....I would have these everywhere in vases throught my home if I had a lovely hydrangea plant...



and my final lovely little treat:



Thanks to Rocketgirl for the push towards these little cheese delights!

p.s. another Lovely little mention to Rosie for gifting me my very first blogger award! xoxo

Check out these fantastic Lovely Lists and some of my favorite blogs! If you would like to play, let me know and I will feature you!

Rocketgirl

Roses and Rutabagas

Hope you have a wonderful fun-tastic Wednesday!
Live in the moment and smile....it increases your face value ;)

Love and Light...

6 comments:

Silver Strands June 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Just found you through Rosie's blog and enjoyed scrolling through your posts.
Have a great day!
oxoxo
Denalee

Rosie June 23, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Hello my dear,
Such fun once again, thank you so much for being "the hostess with the mostest"...oh I shall miss you and Dawn so very much. love your LOVELY LIST...stop by the shop this afternoon, as I have left a little something there for you...I am packing like a crazy woman, so may not be able to get back on your site again until I come back...there is no internet up in "no mans land"...hmmm...not sure how this will be {I shamelessly admit my addiction}...Have a great week dearest...love Rosie...xoxo

Rebecca June 23, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Love that saying!!! I'm a sucker for ANY dessert too! Sometimes I have to force myself to stay away from Etsy cause it's so darn addicting! There's just too many nice things to buy on there!

Rosie June 23, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Oh my dear, please don't worry...just a few little Hydrangeas for your table. We shall totally do this again when I get back. That's the beauty of this pretty flower...it just gets better as the summer progresses.Have a good set and then a well deserved rest...back to packing...xoxo...Rosie

Jen June 25, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

that desserts poster is SO awesome...that is hilarious (and true)!!

very glad i stopped by this morning!

Anonymous,  June 25, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving encouraging words!

Now let me look around yours...

Umm Humm.. Humm.. Umm Hummmmm.. Oh!

Wonderful.. I have to become a follower now!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)