Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Lovely List


Well Wednesday has come and almost gone, betcha thought I forgot my Lovely List? Not a chance! I had a less than lovely day at work yesterday and I crashed to sleep once I walked in the front door. Literally. So that left me doing it last minute this eve...so sorry those of you who were waiting! But a girl needed to recoup! So here is what I am LOVING at the moment...

Mr C and I went antiquing the other day as mentioned in a previous post. I found this adorable quirky cat print by Louis Wain. I love this image...ironic really...Cats...I can here the "Jellicle Songs for Jellicle cats!" I plan to frame this and hang it in my upstairs hall...a bit o character if you will :)



I also came across three of these clear hobnail design votive holders for 25 cents each at a secong hand shoppe. Adorable for outside this summer!



Lastly, here is yet another flower from the Cupcake garden...a Peony! My first!



Hope you have a lovely day! Enjoy your week...and fellow Canadians...Enjoy your Canada day tomorrow Eh?

heehee ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 1, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

I wish I could get my husband to o with me! How do you do it, Girl?!

Great finds.. I love all the "character" you will be adding to your home!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)