Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What's a girl to do?

Mid-week already? This week is fkying by right infront of me and there isn't a darn thing I can do to stop it! Last night was really fun. Hats off to Tom Petty-he sings, well, like Tom Petty-but he doesn't sound old and broken. Mr C and I went to Fatburger prior to the show (a tradition for us before each concert). I can't believe I eat at a place called Fatburger-but it is so good!

Today's task list is quite lengthy and unfortunately I am still fighting this darn chest/head thing.
I have some runnig around to do-well just to the grocery store but when?! I need to clean the house for my little party this evening, bake strawberry muffins, get ready for Trifecta day (which is also TODAY at 1300) and my guests will start to arrive around 5pm. I really better get started!!

The weather has been terrible as far as allowing me to get any refinishing done. I have 2 pieces I would like to start NOW but alas, mother nature is not on my page. Can I put my order in for sunshine please? Starting today and going until September 30? That should do it. Ok, a couple days of light rain (no more than 5 days) is fine.



This picture is of Me & Rocketgirl getting ready for tonight. Can you tell who is who?

Have a wonderful Wednesday...and keep your eyes peeled laer tonight for a list perhaps...

huggs,

3 comments:

Dawn June 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

ROFL!!!!! Are you kidding me????? We look that put together & joyous when we bake????????? I love it!!

xoxoxoxox

Dawn June 9, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

ps... look at our waists! eeek!HAWT!

Rosie June 10, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

oh sweet becky...that was so fun...thanks for taking time in your busy schedule, to come for a visit. there's nothing like a little "tea talk" to encourage a giggle or two...
have a productive weekend, with maybe a little nap on side...xoxo love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)