Monday, July 26, 2010

Fireplace Facelift Part 2

Hi all! Sorry I have been away for a bit...I have had no internet for the last week! The horror! It has been tough!! I have been working around the house a lot! Little things here and there. I finally have the new and improved fireplace sans brass trim!



What do you think? I like it...I am hoping it looks even better with a new built up mantle when Mr C gets the chance to do it! I used High Heat paint in flat black adn it was a dream to use. It went on in one coat with great coverage. SO relived it worked so well! Here is a little close up:



The top of the fireplace is not red at all (it's just the iPhone picture I took). It looks sort of antiqued in person, which I love so I think that will remain as is. Have you ever painted out your fireplace trim? Do you have a fireplace makeover to share?

Stay tuned for Part 3...

Huggs,

1 comments:

Jessica July 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Wow, that looks great! I was curious to see how it turned out and I love it! It totally changes the look of the fireplace.

Jessica

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)