Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fresh Coat Fridays! (on Thursday)

Once again, the Lovely Holly is holding a painting party! Check out her amazing blog In the Fun Lane here. Her blog is one of my ALL TIME faves! She is so inspiring and very talented :)

I found this little side table at Value Village (a second hand store) for a pretty decent deal. It was $16 if I remember correctly. I really liked it, it came with a glass top insert and I figured I could change the fabric or paper underneath to change with decor. Cute. Here is a before and after!!



I sanded it, primed with KILLZ and the gave it a nice coat (or 2) of white paint!



I distressed the edges that would naturally recieve the most wear...
And here it is accessorized in my living room:



Hope you like it! Have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

Rosie July 2, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

hello my dear girl...WHAT A GORGEOUS TABLE. You definitely have a gift...and that sweet little candle looks so happy in her new home.
Had a lovely time away...good to be back in my own bed...will post a few "snappies" {this is your precious word, and every time I borrow it, I think of you :)}
...love Rosie...xoxo

jenscloset July 2, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

oh so pretty-you've inspired me! of course-I love the milk glass displayed on your pretty table!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)