Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lovely List returns


le sigh, oh to be walking the streets of Paris on my way to sample multiple flavors of these beauties! I think they are so beautiful and cannot wait to try to make them with my partner in crime Rocketgirl. With a cup of your favorite tea or coffee...


photo: daemonsfood

Look at the punchy color! j'adore!


photo: chicline

And now look at Laduree's list de selection:


photo: simplesong

Which would you choose to try first?

If you would like to play the lovely list with me...let me know and I will link to your blog each week on Wednesday! What do you think is Lovely?? It can be absolutely anything!

have a lovely Wednesday indeed!

Huggs,

5 comments:

Rosie July 14, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosie July 15, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Oh my dear...you are sooo welcome. It makes my heart sing when I think of you enjoying these wee scraps, like I have...:)
Oh you will be enjoying the deck this afternoon with a lemonade...or something stronger...CHEERS...and congratulations...love Rosie

Jessica July 15, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Hi Becky,

I think you are familiar with my sister (Becky's) blog painting the roses white. I thought I would check your blog out and I love it! I am fairly new to the blog world @ www.seatomyheart.com
I love your idea of sharing what we love. I always come across things that I wish I could share so I think I will have to email you!

Jessica

Rebecca July 15, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

Hi Becky!!! I thought of you when we drove past Vancouver this morning (7am ferry ew!) and I had a little daydream about how fun it would be to really do a fun blogger meet up day! We fly to Victoria quite a bit so I think we should make it happen sometime!!! Those sweet little desserts have me drooling! I couldn't read all the names of them from my iPhone but I'm pretty sure I saw a Vanilla one in there and I would definitely pick one of those:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)