Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gogo Mojo

I think I found my Mojo :) I jumped up after checking my regular scheduled blogs and decided today was the day to paint. So I thought I would see what I could do with the little spindly shelf I bought from MCC thrift store. It was, as you may recall a shiny yucky chipped up blechy (thats a word!) mess. So that is today's project in the beautiful sunshine. You will have to wait to see the finished product ok?

Some troubling news now I must share to help find a lost friend. You may have heard (if you are local) that our friend Tyler Wright failed to return from a solo hike he embarked on a couple weeks ago. Please look at this website and help spread the word. Search and Rescue have been looking for him and have found some promising clues...Much love and prayer is being sent to Tyler and all the love you can share will help! Again, Please check out this link for more information! Thank you all so much!!

www.missingtylerwright.blogspot.com

much love to you all. I will post my painting progress asap!
xoxo

8 comments:

Jenn August 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Glad to hear your mojo is back!! Can't wait to see your finished project. I am in need of some design help from you sometime. I am taking on my bedroom! :0

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row August 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

That is horrible to hear about your friend! Hoping for the best!

Jessica August 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

I am so happy to hear that you have been inspired again but I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I have read about him quite a bit. My thoughts are with him, you, his other friends and family.
Jessica Xo

Rosie August 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Ahhhhh.nothing like a little white paint to revive the old mojo...
I am tackling a little upholstery today...white faux leather...yikes!
am a bit tentative as I don't know how this is going to be to work with...nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Looking forward top the reveal my sweet friend...love Rosie

Rosie August 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Hmmm...this is why one is told to USE the "preview" button

Anonymous,  August 30, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Rebecca September 2, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Hi Becky! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I first heard about Tyler when my friend Lena posted on facebook about the search effort and I looked through a few of the search videos. I hope and pray they find your him.
Hugs,
~Becky

Rosie September 5, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Oh dear one...how goes these last moments of summer? I have been persuaded to take a quick break and then, will return to the "to do" list.
Thank you sweet one for kind words and know that I am sending "happy white chippy paint thoughts" your way...Smile on...Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)