Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Pretties!

Friday Pretties is upon us once again! I am joining Joyce over at I Love Pretty Little Things to play! Be sure to check out everyones pretties this week!! This was one of the easiest FP's ever for me to put together! I am patiently (ok, so maybe not so patiently!) awaiting the arrival of some beautiful and fun fabrics via post!
Here are my choices (as tough as it was!) and what I *think* I will use then for....

This is lovely and I plan to make pillows and cover a foot stool with it :)



Some more lovely fabric for pillows or perhaps a chair seat?



This linen is for a tie shade I am attempting for the kitchen door



And this...isn't it cute? Little curtains for the garage! HA! Mr. C loves it!!!



I came across Tonic Living quite some time ago online and was SMITTEN with a billion fabrics on the site! They are based out of Canada and have a HUGE selection, great prices and a fantastic shipping rate! I swear I visit the site multiple times a day in hopes there will be new additions! What do you think???????

I hope you have a fun weekend! So great to be back in blogland again!

7 comments:

Rebecca November 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Hi Becky!!! I finally got some time to check out some of my favorite blogs!!! I SO cannot wait till school is over! I'm seriously turning into a huge science geek and I miss my fun hobbies! I love the fabric with the writing on it! So whimsical and pretty!
XO~Bec!

Rosie November 12, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Oh dear one, I am swooning over that had written piece...absolutely crazy good...SO GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Am off to the festive nest sale tomorrow...should be FUN, FUN, FUN.
Have a lovely weekend...love ~R~

Martina November 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Hi Becky, nice to meet you and visit your lovely blog here! Love these fabrics, especially the first one! Will follow you as well. Have a geat weekend!

I Love Pretty Little Things November 13, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

I LOVE the fabric that you picked out! Are you So excited for the Big Brown Truck to pull up? Whenever I order anything, especially fabric, when I see that UPS truck pull up, I swear- my heart skips a beat!
I cannot wait to see the finished products,
Joyce

Everlasting Blooms November 13, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Very pretty fabrics. I Love the paisley grey and white one..adorable! :)

~ Have a nice weekend! Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Randi November 13, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

I just LOVE the first fabric

Gloria November 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Beautiful fabric choices. I can't wait to see your finished results with these sweet fabrics!
xoxo Gloria

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)