Sunday, November 21, 2010

purrfect fabric

Hello all! Hope your weekend was just as you wished it would be. I worked all weekend and today was Mr. Cupcakes 34th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY! I love you!

I really couldn't wait to share my latest fabric acquisition...I adore vintage kitten prints and cannot believe I have never seen this sweetie pie 'Kitties' fabric from Michael Millers 'Kitty Litter' line. So so adorable. I bought just 2 yards, and to be honest, I have no idea what to do with it. I just had to have it! Any ideas as to projects?





Hope you have had a purrrr-fect weekend!

Huggs,

2 comments:

Jessica November 21, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

That is super cute! I am the least crafty person when it comes to fabrics so I can't help lol. But I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Martina November 22, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

OMG, that's so cute - just right for some girly fun! Congrats to Mr. Cupcake!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)