Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Craigslist Dining Table and Chairs SCORE!

This is one excited house! After watching Craigslist for what seemed like forever, we finally scored a 'suite' deal on a dining table and chairs in the style I love. It has the lines I swoon for and yet not a ton of embellishment! Perfect. A HUGE added bonus is that the buffet and hutch were also included in the deal. And by deal I mean steal! To the little ditty of $150.00. So I thought I would show you the CL images as the before sneek peek.





The hutch is obviously not pictured here but it is in mint condition. We plan to paint it white and can't wait for good weather to start. I will recover the chair seats and will likely choose a natural color linen like fabric. My question to you dear friends is as follows: What is your favorite white paint?

Have a swell day!

4 comments:

adrienneritchie March 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

That's an incredible find! I have a similar table.. can't wait to see the finished product.

Barbara Matson March 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Fantastic find. LOve the sideboard. I am looking for a similar one and haven't had CL luck. I did score some great end tables though!

Can't wait to see the reveal!

Anonymous,  April 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

cloud white by benjamin moore, soft white with a hint of yellow...just painted my kitchen cupboards with it

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)