Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nursing myself today...

For about a week now I have been feeling under the weather. This evolving flu-cold (Man-cold as my Dad would say) really packs a mean punch. I took 2 hours out of one of my 6 days off work (I get 5 days off usually as I work 12 hour days) and it nearly killed me. I was so exhausted. Anyhow, I also went to my Mom's for a family lun-ner on Oscar Night. My little medicines were there...in the form of a 4, 6, 10 and 18 year old. LOVE THEM. One of them made me and Mr C a sweet Valentines card. I had to share it with you....it is so adorable.







I cannot wait for us to have our own kids...such a sweet gift of love. Little Sadie is quite the artist (so is her sister!!!) Their Dad has a very very artistic bone. He is a very talented artist himself. My sis is good at drawing as well so they lucked out there! They make me feel a little better just being around them :)

Happy Day to you all,

3 comments:

Simple Home March 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Aw, so sweet :-) I loved your little bench on the previous post too. That color is beautiful!
Blessings,
Marcia

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome March 7, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Hello Becky,
I noticed your comment on Barbara's blog Hodge:Podge about being a Vancouverite... well, I thought I'd let you know about a group Barbara & I (and others) belong to called the Design & Lifestyle Bloggers WEST Network. We're an ever-growing group committed to supporting one anothers efforts - from blogging to business. We'd love it if you'd like to join our group! If you have a Facebook page, search us out (the name I gave you above) and request membership :-) We having fun and making plans... hope you'll join us!!
Victoria
P.S. Hope you're feeling better! And I'm lovin' your Valentine's giftys (especially the bench!!)

Barbara Matson March 7, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

Victoria beat me to it! I was going to invite you to join our network! Hope you do! We have had a few lunches together and to have someone who bakes in the bunch - would be a delightful bonus *wink*wink*

Fun to meet another Vancouverite! Thanks for following, I am following back!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)