Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Fridge!

Since we moved in to our first (new to us) home my Hubby has wanted a new fridge. I can completely understand why for more than cosmetic reasons. First and foremost would be his 6'4" height! Having the freezer on the top and having to bend way down to find what he is looking for in the fridge is not pleasant. Its tricky for me at 5'2" so I can totally get his point. It just makes sense to have the freezer on the bottom, don't you agree? Second, he has had his heart set on the same fridge his parents used to have in the large townhouse we all shared. I love it too...but for Josh? It is quite specifically for the ice tray! I have to chuckle at this being the deal sealing selling feature (so did the sales associate). So last night, we became the proud owners of this pretty bottom freezer fridge!


photo is from Sears.ca

So now I am super excited to plan out the organizing of this new beaut! It might be hard to sell Josh on letting me organize it as he currently has 'control' over the fridge layout! HA! Its his 'thing' and I am ok with that! :) I love Ashli's fridge post over at Maillardville Manor and plan on taking tips from her! Her organization is second to none! NONE! If any of you have any bottom freezer fridges, I would love some organization tips. What has and has not worked for you?

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a super dooper sunny weekend!
xo
Becks

3 comments:

Jenn April 30, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Looks great! We just got our bottom freezer fridge as well. Love it!

Rosie May 1, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

Tooo funny! I can totally relate. When we bought our first house it had an OLD side by side fridge...can't even remember the color, but it had a water dispenser on the freezer side (which didn't even work)...but I thought I was livin' the high life.
Yours is MUCH prettier :)
Buckets of Hugs...R
Still battling a sore back ...I think I'm falling apart...tea soon.

Rosie May 5, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Ya, hard to believe it's been a WHOLE year...WOW! The feeling is mutual...I LOVE that we met in blogland, and then were able to meet for a "actual" cuppa tea shortly after...so very special. And tea will happen again soon.
Had a very busy 3 days...shopping for the store on Tuesday, WORKING in the shop on Wednesday, and then had to go back for more goodies today. Am feeling not to bad, so can only hope that this means that I will be to my old self soon.
Give Dawn a hug, I haven't seen her for so very long.
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend...xoxo...R

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)