Monday, April 11, 2011

Moss Monogram Wreath



I finally finished the moss initial I started March 23 (I kept forgetting to pick up an wreath hanger!) I originally had it in a white wooden frame, but I changed my mind and did this instead. Sorry there is no pic tutorial but there are so many great ones available in blog land.
But I will include a supply list and a little explanation...it is really self explanatory though!



Supplies:
Willow wreath from Michaels
wood Initial from Michaels
Ribbon Michaels
Hot glue and glue gun

I simply hot glued the moss bit by bit onto the letter 'S'. Next I tied the letter so it was centered in the wreath with the pretty blue ribb0n. Voila! Hubby thinks its a bit "too pretty" but I love it! Hope you like it too!

That is it! Have a great evening!!!

I am linking this to Censational Girl, DIY Showoff, The Girl Creative, Today's Creative Blog, Not Just A Housewife.

11 comments:

adrienneritchie April 11, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Beautiful! I might just try this project myself.

Jenn April 11, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Fabulous!! I love the blue ribbon against the green. Is that your new door?

Becky April 11, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Thanks ladies :) No Jenn, thats the same inner door...they new door is the Screen Door entering the mudroom!! It's getting closer to being done finally after waiting for a second one to come in! xoxo

Nicole @ Wohler's World April 11, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

I think it looks great! Thanks for sharing, visiting from The Girl Creative.

Bonnie Pankratz,  April 11, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

It looks aMAZing, Becky! So simple and beautiful! (I was going to say like you, but you're pretty complicated, lol!) xoxo

Decor To Adore April 12, 2011 at 2:20 AM  

Adorable. Creative. Genius.

I am having a spring craft linky party and giveaway on my blog this Friday. I would love for you to showcase this wonderful project.

Details are on my blog today.

anna April 12, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

I'm so glad to have discovered your blog! The wreath is just gorgeous.

Rosie April 13, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

HAPPY SPRING my dear friend!
This "IS" the perfect door decor with the warm, wet, windy...ect. weather over head. I LOVE IT...and you :)
Would really like to do tea, am just soooo slow with the healing process. Two steps forward...one step back. Maybe next week...I think of you often...xoxo...Rosie

Maillardville Manor April 20, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

LOVE IT!!! Super Duper LOVE it!!! If it goes missing it was meeee :) hehe
Hope everything's going good over there!

Hopeless Chest April 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

CUTE! Well done.

I hear ya on how long it takes to complete little projects.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)