Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and A mudroom update!

Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's out there! You are such a blessing!! I love my Mom more than I can ever express and I celebrate everyday as Mother's day! As it should be!!! My Mom is selfless and unconditional. Truly blessed to have her in my life! I chose well :)

As for a long overdue Mudroom update: We had ordered a door from Home Depot and unfortunately, it was all twisted and nicked up on arrival. So back it went and another 3 weeks we had to wait...But it arrived (in better shape but still with a few scratches) and Josh and his Pops installed it! It looks GREAT! Only problem is it it not magnetic! So I cannot use a magnetic curtain rod as planned! How will I hang a window treatment????!!!!!!



Today, Josh's little (HA! I mean younger-he is 6'7") came and they tiled the room! It looks fantastic! We scored the tile free, labour free, and simply bought 1 bag of mud-so we are in the floor for $20.00! NICE!! This is the longest mudroom make over ever! But good things come to those who are patient correct????



I love the texture of this tile and LOVE the price! FREE!!!



We plan on grouting soon! Hopefully Josh will have energy to do it very soon, as in tomorrow! HA! Hope you are all having a fantastic day! I HEART progress!!

4 comments:

Jenn May 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Yay! You got your door! I love the tiles - definitely a good deal! :) I can't wait to see everything finished.

Barbara Matson May 10, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Gorgeous tiles! Love the pattern. Fantastic score!

ohyouprettythings May 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

I am so glad I found your blog! :] Love the tiles! Super gorgeous! :]Excited to see the finished product!

Rosie May 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

YES, GOOD THING DO COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! ahhhh....it IS coming together beautifully. Enjoy this rainy day dear one...love ROSIE

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)