Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Pillow Shams and Muffins kinda day

For quite some time I have wanted to make euro Shams for our Master Bed. I love the look of layering pillows in assorted patterns and sizes.



I finally decided on a fabric for the Euros-a linen like grey fabric that goes beautifully with the duvet cover. I love the patten in the duvet fabric. There are matching pillow 'shams' that are more like cases with little with ties. I have to buy some new pillows to stuff into them yet. I have a white swirly round mirror we are putting above the bed soon too! I may have also bought some chevron fabric in grey and white...I MAY be making a pillow...and I MAY be recovering a chair or something ;) You can find the tutorial I did a while ago here for envelope back style covers!!

I was on a roll, so I thought I would make a cute little pillow case to custom for my IKEA feather pillow. I have some vintage fabrics from my dear friend Rosie and thought this was perfect for the Dolly Room. And the living room...it may float around ;)



Here it is up close. So sweet.



Lastly, continuing my domestic stride I decided to make some strawberry muffins for my sweet hubby. Here there are under a watchful eye...



Hope you had a great day and took some time to do things that make you smile :)

I am linking up with:






Common and join the party!!

4 comments:

Unknown May 26, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Ohhhhh Becky you have been a busy little Bee! I J'Adore the pillows, super cute. As for the strawberry muffins, all i can say is Where is mine?

Love the cute watchful owl

love your creative flaire, you inspire me so much

see you soon, i hope xoxoxo

k

Rosie May 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Greetings my SWEET, SWEET friend,
OHHHHHHHH...LOVE THOSE pretty little pillows...and those muffins look yummmmmy. I bet your house smells glorious :)
Yes I am popping over to the Old School Market! Not sure what time though as my son is home and I think he'll probably want a waffle or two...but In the morning for sure...Oh, I HOPE WE WILL MEET THERE...if not I shall definitely be giving you a call...
...sweet dreams...R

Toss pillows May 28, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

I'll take the muffins! Yummy!

raggygirlvintage May 29, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Loved catching up on your posts and I'm signing up to follow. You are one creative gal!! So lovely to meet you at the market, sorry we didn't have more time to chat, it was just a little crazy in there wasn't it, but so much fun! Hope you found some treasures.
Tracey

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)