Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my sweet Hubby!

Although me and my sweet hubby have been together for 15 years, we tied the knot after we both finished our educations and were ready to plan and enjoy the process! Today marks 2 years since that wonderful and beautiful day! I could not have dreamed up a more perfect day! I wanted to share some of my favorite pics from the wedding with you...just shots people have shared with us. I love you sweetheart! This is going to be a wonderful year!











We DIY'd the entire wedding minus the flowers and food and LOVED the end result. Many family and friends helped with the set up and it was so fun. Not for the faint of heart, but well worth the memories!

Much love,

3 comments:

Jenn June 27, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

What a beautiful day, gorgeous decorations and a glowing bride! Happy Anniversary!! xoxo

Barbara Matson June 29, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos!

Rosie July 12, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Oh dear one I have arrived to the party late...and not even "fashionably late"...just LATE.
So sorry I missed the shindig. Your "snappies" are so lovely. You were such a princess :) CONGRATULATIONS!
Hope your enjoying this pretty, pretty weather...love Rosie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)