Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's late and...

I can't sleep. It is 2:16 am and I am WIDE awake. Tried cuddling with both hubby and Charlie-cat and neither worked :( So here I am in blogland, browsing all my fave blogs.

Christmas is over and it was a wonderful season to say the least. Overall, not stressful=AWESOME! Many family members visited and it was wonderful. Spent Christmas morning at my sisters to watch my 3 nieces and nephew open their gifts...so fun! As for the Mr and myself, we decided to bite the bullet and buy a new camera. We wanted a DSLR and so that is what we looked at. We finally decided on the Nikon D3100. Do any of you have a Nikon camera? Now all I need to do is learn to use it before Baby "S" comes! Which is relatively SOON I am sure! I received one of my maternity photos as a teaser prior to picking them up and it looks sweet. Can't wait to see the rest!



Man alive that is a big belly!! AND that was almost 4 weeks ago! HA! I think it was 2 degrees Celsius that day...it was a beautiful clear day :)

I have also been thinking it is almost Resolution time again. Man, I did not do well last year for the targeted resolutions, but no worries. I have this year to see what I can do. I think my number one resolution will be to be a Great Mom! Can not wait to join the mommy club! What is more, secretly I cannot wait to see Josh's face the first time he sees Baby...Bliss!

Hope all you lovely Bloggers had a wonderful Holiday Season and I will be blogging on and off as much as I can pre and post baby. Hopefully we will have settled on a name for our lil man when we announce his Bday!

xoxo

4 comments:

raggygirlvintage December 29, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Such an exciting time, hang in there!
Tracey

Morgan December 29, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Aw, hope you were able to get to sleep. I hate it when I can't fall asleep. =(

Rosie December 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Ahhhhh that is one beautiful tummy! I can just imagine "baby S" waving at the camera with a BIG grin on his face! Oh Becky, Soon Sweet Mama...Soon. Your body is just getting you ready for those 4 AM feedings. I must say those were "usually" BLISSfilled, peaceful moments...with just dear baby and me. I didn't mind at all.
Glad to hear your holiday was stress free. I have a HOUSE FULL right now, but it is a house full of LAUGHTER...FOOD...BOARD GAMES...FOOD...MOVIES...FOOD...and much LOVE. So much fun...SO MUCH FOOD...LOL. Every one pulls out on the third...Lizzy is flying out of the Abbotsford airport, Mom is hopping on the bus, and Ryan is flying out of Vancouver to India for a month...should be a busy day, but ahhhh the quiet on the 4th.
I too, am the new owner of a Nikon d3100...the family picked up a few little goodies to go with it, but I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE IT!!!I would LOVE to take a photography course (beginner!), but didn't see anything available at the college. So thought I would look it up on line and try to figure it out that way if I could...we'll see.
Well, know that I think of you often and am praying that all will go smoothly...I can't wait!
Happy New Year dear friend, love R

Jenn December 29, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

LOVE your maternity picture Becs! Can's wait to see the rest and, of course, meet that beautiful baby of yours! Are you hanging in there? Hope you got some sleep!
Jenn xox

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)