Monday, December 5, 2011

Our Bloggy CHristmas Card

Hello everyone!! Hope you are all well :) We have been busy with Holiday stuff, Maternity and baby stuff and preparing the house for our little one. We have had to go for multiple scans as I have a large amout on amniotic fluid so we are keeping an eye on that. The lil man is BIG! At 32 weeks the Doc said he weighs 5lbs 8oz. WOWZA! So I have had to take it really easy and I try and help Josh-Daddy where and when I can. My feet DO NOT fit in anything but UGGS...and I had to borrow those from my sweet niece! Anyhow...I will be updating soon with the nursery pics. I want to get to IKEA for frames but I honestly don't know that I can do it...Hope to though!

Here is a little Christmas greeting from our little man to you...



I would like to thank a few blogs and blog mommas who have kept me inspired and allowed to to enjoy the ride of being pregnant with them! Thanks to Our Little Beehive and Bon Temps Beignet!!! You ladies have been so fun to follow and experience all this with! THANKS!

xo

3 comments:

elaine December 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

so cute. Enjoy your pregnancy. Such a special time :)

Morgan December 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Aw! Love the picture and the little santa hat you added! =)

liz @ bon temps beignet December 6, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Becky! We must have some very strange telepathic connection. I saw that picture and thought, how in the heck did she get that pic? I made an almost identical card just yesterday.... seriously I think the little hat might be the exact same one that I used. Crazy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment :) I love comments :)